(CLOSED) TESTERS CHOSEN Tester call for Crochet: Sleepy Mushroom

I need testers for my Sleepy Mushroom - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Thank you to everyone who was interested!!!

My sleepy mushroom is super easy, I made her while watching a movie in 2 hours. I would like (depending on how many people want to test this) anywhere from at least 3 to 6 testers.

Preferably use white super bulky yarn for body and any color for the cap. I use a 5.5mm hook for the project.

I would love to see different colors than pink for the cap since I did mine in pink, but honestly whatever color you have on hand. You can either use safety eyes or sew a face on, I sewed a face on, whichever you prefer. I would like to have some pictures from testers once they finish so I can add it as example pictures for my pattern. If possible have a light colored background, and if you want have a plant in the background just so it goes with my picture. I’m not picky though so it doesn’t really matter.

The gauge is 1.5 square inches per 5 stitches and 3 rows. I will choose testers on June 1st. I would like the testers to be done as close to June 8th as possible, but as late as the 12th.

This is a beginner level pattern, so you don’t need to be experienced to test this. I will be checking this post as often as I can before I choose the testers to answer any questions you may have that I don’t answer here. Thank you all!!!

19 Likes

I would love to test!

2 Likes

I would love to test this

2 Likes

I would love to test this, it’s so adorable :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face::blue_heart:

3 Likes

What a cute mushroom! Id be happy to test​:smile:

3 Likes

I would love to try this one it’s super cute!!

3 Likes

Is bulky yarn a requirement? Or can i use dk acrylic?

2 Likes

I would LOVE to tester out!!! :mushroom:

3 Likes

I would love to test for you!! This looks like sm fun!!

4 Likes

@CHOMPasaurusrex

3 Likes

Sign me up for testing this cutie!

2 Likes

I would love to test this! I have a few bulky yarns I would love to make use of! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

so cute! i’d love to test!

2 Likes

i’d love to test <3

Yes, you could use that yarn!

1 Like

I’d love to test this sleepy little guy!

2 Likes

So cute! I cant test, but it looks great!

2 Likes

Hi, is it required to use white yarn for the body please?

1 Like

I would love to test your sleepy mushroom :blush:

2 Likes