I need testers for my Turtle - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Turtle
Hey everyone!!! :))))
This is my contribution to @SunshineStudio s amiguruMAY!!!:tulip::tulip::tulip:
It’s a little spring time turtle on his way to go swimming in his pond
I’m really hoping to publish this pattern before the end of May so please only apply if you can finish by May 31st I do know that that isn’t a whole lot of time (a little over a week) so I’m willing to give extensions
This pattern involves sewing and colour changes
I can’t wait to see the makes!
Also go support all the other amigurumay patterns that are out and more coming (I would tag people but there’s so many​:sob:) 🩷

46 Likes

Aww it’s so cuteeee! I really wish I could test, but we both know I won’t be able to finish lol. Good luck with testing, and I’ll be sure to get it when it’s released!

7 Likes

Aw thank youuuuuu!!! Yeah dw it will be free:))))

6 Likes

Cute! Gl with testing :))

6 Likes

So cute!!

5 Likes

So cute! I wish I hade time to test it :pensive:

5 Likes

AAAA ADORABLE! gl with testing!!! <3

4 Likes

Do you know how long he takes to make? I want to test but i’m worried I wont have enough time lol

6 Likes

Cute turtle.

5 Likes

Im not sure I made him over the span of a week but that’s cuz I’ve been super busy and only crocheting for a few mins at a time, he probably takes about 2-3 hours

7 Likes

Thanks! I applied :heart: I would use chenille yarn and i’m not sure what hook yet

5 Likes

I wont have enough time to test because im going on a trip, but i will definitely get it when its free! (:

7 Likes

Sorry, one more question! When will testers be picked? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Today, I’ll message everyone after school I think

5 Likes

Aw this is super cute!! I’d love to test for you :grin:

5 Likes

so cute!!! I would love to test but I am already busy with other pattern tests! I will definitely be getting this pattern when you release it!!! gl with testing!!!

3 Likes

I would love to test! I’d use purple and teal, or green and spotted teal. This is adorable!

3 Likes

It’s soo adorable!! Good luck with testing and pattern release!’

3 Likes

It’s very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :turtle:

3 Likes

It’s so cute! I would want to test although I’m pretty busy with testing already right now lol

3 Likes