Tester call for Crochet: Star granny square pattern

I need testers for my Star granny square pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile:

4 Likes

how much withh the pattern cost when released? its really cute!

1 Like

That’s so cute my grandson loves stars. He’s autistic.

1 Like

Hi! i’m honestly not in a hurry for results and feed back from testers because i still need some time to handle my account and other patterns i’m currently writting. This is why I didn’t put any due date :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure yet, I would say between 2 and 3 euros. I’m also planning on making a bundle with other Starry Night granny squares I’m writting. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, just applied! I seldom test because I’m usually busy with my own designs, so I don’t think I have much karma. But I will get your test done promptly and provide good feedback. I’m a very experienced crocheter and active on Ribblr as you can see in my shop/if you search my username. :star_struck:

2 Likes

What a beauty. I would love to test this for you.

1 Like

Don’t worry take your time! i’m not in a hurry anyway

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.