( CLOSED )Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry buddy

I need testers for my Strawberry buddy - Crochet ePattern
Hi there! I need testers for my Strawberry buddy! Im choosing 6-8 testers, Please read all the requirements before applying. :blush:

:sparkles: Its a beginner-intermediate pattern.
:sparkles: It does have a bit of sewing.
:sparkles: You’ll need to make a journal.
:sparkles: Give good and bad feed back.
:sparkles: communicate in the group chat.
:sparkles: No yarn requirements, but please specify what type of yarn you would be using when requesting to test the pattern.

I’ll gift be gifting you the pattern once you finished testing. :slight_smile:
The due date is 4/2/2024 ( 5 days ), ill be choosing the testers on 2/29/2024.
Thank you, and i hope you have an amazing day!

Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

Adorable!

3 Likes

This is SO cute! I would just be using red heart but I would love to test! :heart:

3 Likes

Id love to test using weight 4 yarn acrylic using 3.75mm hook, might make two of them, one in red and another in pink :blush::purple_heart: hope i can be a tester for it!~

4 Likes

Omg I have this pink yarn that would be perfect and for the stem king kole cottonsoft
Butt I have zero idea where it’s from but I will be using a 3.5 mm hook

4 Likes

Will also get a photo tomorrow as it is night where I live

3 Likes

I would use big twist plush!

3 Likes

What a cutie! I think I would make a chunky boy with some bernat blanket (super bulky) I have! But if you need a different weight yarn tested, I probably have it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

soooo cuttee!!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Cute !! I sadly can’t test… good luck tho !! Ur nails are so cute btwww !

3 Likes

Thank you!! I trying to go for an Easter kinda thing. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So cute. I will be using worsted weight l love this yarn about the same shade in red and a darker green.

3 Likes

so cutee

2 Likes

Cute!! Good luck with testing!! 🩷

1 Like

I would love to test for you! I would use sweet snuggles lite with a 8.mm hook :smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

I can make him in either a thinner plushy yarn (2.5-3 mm hook as i crochet loose and need the extra tension) or a thin cotton 8/4 using a 2mm hook.

2 Likes

Yarn photo! would use a 3.5mm hook !

2 Likes

lol, I just decided to apply. :sweat_smile:
I would use a 7mm hook and plush yarn!! 🩷

1 Like

Would love to be a tester!! I’d use a medium weight red yarn, probably red heart! My bag has tons of charms and buttons on it so i would love to add this strawberry! :strawberry::white_heart:

2 Likes

The testers have been chosen! :blush: If you did not get picked don’t worry because this will be a free pattern! Thank you all so much for applying, I hope you have an amazing day!

1 Like