Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry Bunny

[CLOSED]
Thank you to everyone who applied! I will be choosing testers today :slight_smile: :heart:
I need testers for my Strawberry Bunny - Crochet ePattern
Hiya everyone!
I’m looking for testers for my first pattern :strawberry: :rabbit:
Testers will be chosen on the 6th of June :calendar:
The due date for this pattern will be the 20th of June (2 weeks after testers are chosen)
This pattern has pretty basic stitches so nothing too complicated.
I used Premier Parfait Chunky yarn (5) and a 4.0mm hook but any yarn weight and hook size is fine :blush:

If you would like to test this pattern, please:
: Click on the photo to apply :framed_picture:
: Comment below what yarn and hook size you would use, as well as what colours you would use :heart: :green_heart:

Additional Requirements for testing this are:
: Must make a journal :open_book:
: Must take neat photos in adaquate lighting :camera_flash:

Pattern will be gifted to testers at the end as well as an apprectiation post on my instagram :gift:
If there are some photos I really like, I will ask premission to use your photo for my pattern listing :heart:
Thanks everyone! :kissing_heart:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Strawberry Bunny

60 Likes

OMG i NEED TO TEST!!!
i would use 4ply acrylic in white for the rabbit and red for the strawberry with a 4mm hook!!:heart::rabbit::strawberry:

3 Likes

omgggg i neeeeed to test this!! i would use a 5mm hook and bernat blanket yarn in a light pink for the head and arms and this berry pinkish color for the berry : ) or red if i can get it

4 Likes

this is cuteeee!! i can’t test rn, but i will definitely be watching your shop for this release

3 Likes

I’d love to test. I’d use himalaya dolphin baby and wolans bunny baby with a 3mm hook in similar colors as in the pic

2 Likes

This is so perfect! I would love to test, i would use bernat velvet in the same colors you did! :strawberry:

3 Likes

I’d love to help you test! I’d use honey bunny chenille in pink, red and light green with a 4mm hook!!
:heartpulse: :strawberry:

3 Likes

OMGOMG ID LOVE TO TEST THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE U HV MADE-
would love to use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook if chosen!! :rabbit: :strawberry:
@SunshineStudio @kballard @Hannahelise96

5 Likes

OMG THATS ADORABLE!! I would use Bernat blanket and a 8mm hook <3 :white_heart: :heartpulse: :hearts: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I would like to try this out in velvet yarn and a 3mm hook or chenille yarn with a 4mm hook. I haven’t decided yet! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

She’s so cuuuute :smiling_face_with_tear: I’d use chenille or plush yarn :smiling_face:

4 Likes

O. M. G. :strawberry::rabbit: That is so cute! Gl with testing :))

2 Likes

This is so cute!! I’d love to make it in acrylic with a 3.25 mm hook in pink for the bunny, red for the strawberry, green for the leaves and white for the seeds!

2 Likes

She is soooo cuteeeeeeeeee :heart_eyes::white_heart::rabbit:

3 Likes

oh my goodness this strawbunny is the cutest!!! i would use super bulky blanket yarn, red berry, pastel pink bunny, and bright green leafy top! (with white for the seed accents of course)

4 Likes

Very cute. I would use similar colors, 4 ply worsted weight, G hook.

3 Likes

AWWWWW :hearts: I’d like to try this with pastel colours ( pink and green ) with 5 mm hook. Plush yarn

4 Likes

omg this is so cute!! i would love to test using thin polyester yarn​:heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

So cute. Good luck with your testing.

4 Likes

THIS IS SO CUTE! I’d love to test! I’d use the same colours in chenille yarn with a 5mm hook

3 Likes