Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry snail

Sooooo cute!!!
:snail::strawberry:

3 Likes

OMGGG this looks like gardenhoecrochet’s one!! ive already made it before but lemme tag someone who I know will be interested: @GamerKat

4 Likes

girrrl i also made a strawberry snail :star_struck: but yours is too cute!! i wish i could help with testing, good luck!!

2 Likes

Would love to test!!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say how absolutely adorable this is and that I look forward to its release. :strawberry::snail::heart_hands: (and ofc to wish you luck with your testing!!)

3 Likes

THERE IS NO WAY I CAME ACROSS THIS!!! I was literally looking for strawberry snail pattern the other day! I applied!

3 Likes

OMG same I saw one on a crochetbygenna video lol

4 Likes

Yasss they’re besties

4 Likes

oh really? I haven’t seen it, I’ll have to look it up. This pic was my inspo :heart: :strawberry: :sparkles:

!
I put the pic on Ribblr chat yesterday and I got a lot of requests to make patterns for those cuties.

6 Likes

Ok wait but I want to make all of these! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh thats so cooll!!!

3 Likes

:snail::strawberry: I love it so much :sob:

3 Likes

:snail: :strawberry: love

2 Likes

This is so cute! If I had more confidence in my skill I would totally apply but I look forward to the pattern coming out!

2 Likes

Omg it’s so cuteeeee :snail::strawberry:

3 Likes

i’m interested if you’re still looking for testers :face_holding_back_tears::snail::strawberry:

3 Likes

Awwwww that is so cute!!! Will you be making patterns for all of them? Because I would love to make the whole set​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

yes!!! you should make a bundle :0 that would be so cute!!

3 Likes

yes , im planning on making all. I will also be making a larger snail pattern for desserts and fast food shells lol

6 Likes

:snail::strawberry: this is so cute!

1 Like