Tester call for Crochet: Sunflower Mirror

Closed
Hi crocheters!! I need some testers for my first pattern, The Sunflower Mirror!
:sunflower:
Conditions:

Complete testing within 2 weeks after you get your mirror & provide feedbacks if any.

Send me a clear photo for tester appreciation. Use any yarn color to showcase your creativity!

Testers will be contacted in a week time. Thank you in advance to everyone who applies, and good luck!

Note: You will need a circular mirror.
I need testers for my Sunflower Mirror - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

15 Likes

Omg so cute! I already have a small mirror so i can test! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much, that’s amazing. I need to do some last writing on the pattern and I add you as tester as soon as I finish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yay thank u sm​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is so pretty! Too bad my mirror broke or I’d apply, good luck with testing!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
That’s sad, hope you can get a new one :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Such a cute idea! I dont have a small enough mirror tho :persevere:

1 Like

You can try to make more rnds but is gonna have more petals, but you still got time to get one that is little larger, mine is 4inches.

That is so cute! I have been looking for a mirror pattern for months since this shop near me always has adorable little mirrors but they don’t have protection around the edges or a way to hang them

1 Like

I had the same problem, so glad you found this pattern. Hope it can help :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.