Tester call for Crochet: Sunny Side Up Egg

I need testers for my Sunny Side Up Egg - Crochet ePattern

Hello everyone! I’m looking for 7-10 testers (or more if needed) for my sunny side up egg pattern. This is my very first pattern I’ve written so there will probably be a lot of mistakes :slight_smile:
I would love to have as much feedback as possible, including how I can change the pattern to make it look better. Like I said, I have barely any experience writing patterns.

Requirements:

• Have to be able to have it completed by the due date
  • Follow me and my shop and like this post
  • Comment what materials you will be using (yarn weight/size, hook size, colors, etc.)
  • Have some experience with crochet (have to be able to do a chain stitch, single crochet, increase, decrease, and fastening off).
  • Tag a few crochet friends who might be interested

Other Info:

• If you don’t show progress in a week, you will be removed as a tester
  • Please only apply if you know for sure you can finish it
  • Testers will be chosen around January 30th
  • First come, first serve; the first eligible people to apply will get chosen (I’m considering not doing this so don’t worry if you’re a little late)
  • Journal will be greatly appreciated
  • I used size 6 chunky plush yarn but would love to see 1-3 in another size
  • Feel free to be creative (add accessories, use different colors to show your creativity)

Click pattern photo to apply:
26 Likes

it’s so cute! i love it

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

I cant follow your shop. Its not letting me. But I would love to test! I would use some size 2 yarn wigh a 1.5mm hook! In the color uellow and white @CreshesxCritters @evalynnRose @Heartintheclouds

6 Likes

Your shop isnt showing up when i click your name. You will probably need to log out and log back in. Then your shop will usually show​:smiling_face: good luck testing! Very cute​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

ok thank you!!

5 Likes

ok lemme try smth then try my shop again!

6 Likes

OK try again??

4 Likes

can you check now?? i did log out and in again

5 Likes

Looks so cute and easy! Applied! Ill use bernat baby blanket yarn and a size 3.5 hook @ClaireCrochets247 @Rosebudcrafts

6 Likes

first follower!

5 Likes

Yay thank you!!!

4 Likes

Ok!

4 Likes

Its working now! Good luck testing!!:partying_face:

5 Likes

I would love to test also good luck :blush:

5 Likes

Do you mind tagging a few crochet friends who might be interested??

5 Likes

Good luck with the testing!

4 Likes

@crochetbunny21 you applied but didn’t leave a comment containing what i said in the requirements. please do that

3 Likes

i would love to test this!! i would use #6 bernat blanket yarn and an 8mm hook :))

4 Likes

would probably use yellow and white yarn

4 Likes