Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required; Begginer-Intermediate

Deadline: August 31, 2023

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used.
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers on August 15 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

36 Likes

cute!! good luck with testing :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’d love to!!

1 Like

OMG I’ve been waiting for your tester call for this beauty cutie​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: It wpuld be an honor to test it for you!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to test this for you! 🩷

1 Like

Oh my word I love your patterns this is too cute

1 Like

Adorable :heart::test_tube:

1 Like

I would love to test this pattern, id use a size 4mm hook and using just chenille yarn from premier yarn.

oh my goodness adorable!! im doing a halloween market and would love to have this cutie be apart of it!! i would use sweet snuggles lite and a 7mm hook!! thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to test this for you!:sparkling_heart:

Im interested!

I would love to test this cutie for you! Would use Himalaya Baby Dolphin, arb with hook 6 i guess. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So cute! I hope I can be a tester!

I would love to test for you! I’ll be using the Himalaya Dolphin Baby on a size 5 crochet hook :smiling_face:

The testers have been chosen! Thank you very much for applying, if you were chosen you will receive a message :slight_smile: