Tester call for Crochet: Teddy's Sweater - Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my Teddy's Sweater Dog Sweater Crochet Pattern - 4 weeks to complete ( Feb 23) and I used worsted weight yarn. Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

16 Likes

Add due date and if there are any yarn requirements

6 Likes

I love the colors!

2 Likes

How cute! I would love to test for you. My dog loves his shirts and sweaters so I’m sure he’d love to be a model lol

A bit about me… I’ve been crocheting since the fall of last year. I’ve successfully made a few blankets, Ami’s, and (human) wearables, however I’ve never made a doggie sweater. I would love to give it a try! I just started testing for some of our ribblr friends and really love the experience!

:star_struck::yarn::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hiya! I added you as a tester! Please let me know if you have any issues getting started. I would appreciate any feedback during and after the make :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay I just saw!! Thanks for selecting me! Will there be a tester group message or shall I just reach out to you directly?
Can’t wait to get started! Would you prefer it in a worsted weight yarn as well? & Do you have any other preferences for the test? :grimacing::yellow_heart::yarn:

Yes, we have one on Instagram! Please follow me (insta link in my shop here) and I will add you. You do not need to use worsted weight, but if you use anything lighter, you will forgo the water resistance of the stitch type. But totally up to you!

1 Like

Great sounds good! I will use a #4 variegated like the one you used in the pic but with a blue underbelly​:grimacing:

I will look for you on Insta my name should be about the same on there lol

Just followed in insta! My name is jessbug on there. Same dog in the pic :joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.