Tester call for Crochet: The Babydoll Dress

I need testers for my The Babydoll Dress - Crochet ePattern

Hi friends! Here’s The Babydoll Dress:
A super cute flouncy dress for all your coquette needs! Want to prance through a field? Going on a girls’ brunch? Having a picnic at sunset? This is the dress for you! It’s fully made-to-measure, and customizable, so its sure to fit everybody.
It will include a follow-along YT tutorial, but this will finish editing as we make our edits to the pattern together! :slight_smile:

THE DUE DATE WILL BE SEPTEMBER 14TH, which is 122 days from today, or in easier terms FOUR MONTHS. Hopefully this should be ample time to finish the dress, as it does work up quite fast. As a size XS-S, I have spend about one month on it, and am just finishing the last rows on the skirt.

I used about 4 skeins of Loops & Threads Ombre Hues in the shade “Plum/Periwinkle/White”. It’s a light weight (3) polyester blend. Each skein is 426 yards, and I used 4 skeins. I also used scrap white for the bows and detailing.
Since it’s made to measure however, feel free to use any yarn you’d like with its corresponding hook size. I love seeing variety and personal touches, it shows versatility!

This pattern is made to measure, so there is definitely some math involved and I would thus classify it as more intermediate - but I would love any skill level! :slight_smile:

This will be my first time hosting a pattern test on Ribblr, so we’ll all be in this together!

Thanks,
Sylvie - HighLevelBandanas :purple_heart:

Click pattern photo to apply:
The Babydoll Dress

58 Likes

Omg this is so cute! Sadly I won’t be able to test but this top looks amazing! Also (totally random ) but I love your tattoos!

8 Likes

this is really pretty !! good luck with your testing !!

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! I would love to test this dress!

4 Likes

Will this be free(I’m broke)

3 Likes

Hi!
While I haven’t decided on a price for the written pattern yet, I can confirm the YouTube tutorial will be public & free :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Ok thank you I’ll definitely try to make it I just can’t test rn or I would

4 Likes

HLFITSIYFF THIS IS SO CUTE! gl with testing!

2 Likes

O love crocheting clothing items, so even with a “twins” baby shower coming up mid June, I’d still have lotsa time to test this top with your more than generous completion date!! I would be making it for a tween girl who probably wears a misses size Medium. I already have a huge lot of Hobbii DK in shades rangjng from bright orange to barely yellow, perfect for a bright summer top. Let me know so I can start measuring, lol. It’s hard to lock down 20 minutes with a Tween going into summer months, haha. She still has 3 more weeks of school, so I should be able to still wrangle her for a grandma’s sleepover!

Blessings,
GG Castillo

4 Likes

so pretty :star_struck: the due date :joy:

1 Like

yayyyy i’m gonna make it as soon as it comes out!!!

2 Likes

what’s ur yt acct so i can subscribe to get a notification when u release?

3 Likes

It’s High Level Bandanas! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

omg its sooo cute!! i would totally apply but im not really sure yet what this summer will look like for me :sob: i’ll definitely make it when you release the youtube tutorial though!! (i sadly cant buy the pattern but if it’s free then yesss!) amazing work, its super cute and looks so comfy!! :purple_heart:
(JUST REALIZED- I WAS LITERALLY WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS YESTERDAY HAHAHA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

3 Likes

okay thanks!

1 Like

i can’t find it : (

1 Like
3 Likes

thanks!! subscribed!

2 Likes

WOW! Your youtube channel is adorable! I subscribed!

2 Likes