Tester call for Crochet: The Babydoll Dress

That’s beautiful. I have no one to use it. It’ll be a waste.

1 Like

I would love to test this!!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

My daughter would love this but I’ve never made wearables and haven’t been brave enough to commit.

1 Like

This is adorable, I wish I could make it!! </3

1 Like

omg this is adorable! such a cute design! I applied but there’s 30 people as of now so I’m not sure of my chances… if I get chosen, i’ll literally be so happy lol

1 Like

Ahhh that’s so adorable!! I’d love to test the pattern - immediately applied to the tester call :sparkles::white_heart::face_holding_back_tears: (IG: plushie_crochet_stuff)

1 Like

wait, where you the person that made the sweet pea dress pattern?

2 Likes

That is me!

1 Like

This is so beautiful and well made !!!

2 Likes

This is adorable! Unfortunately I haven’t made clothes yet, but good luck with testing your pattern!

1 Like

I wish I could! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful and I will make this later but I just can’t test it right now. Please don’t make it an expensive pattern! I’m broke ):

1 Like

This is stunning!!! I would love to test :blush:🩷:ribbon:

2 Likes

STOP babydoll is one of my favorite styles :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Would you be okay with testers stopping at top length, similar to what’s shown in your reel? Or do you really want everyone to make it dress length? I’m sure with this time line I’d be able to make it a dress, but I think I’d prefer it as a top based on my style and also my yarn budget.

1 Like

I’m all for custom versions! That would be cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s so, so, so cute! I’d love to test this, making it match my alternative style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I absolutely love it!

1 Like

@leaders testers have been chosen (:

2 Likes