Tester call for Crochet: The blooming ruffle hat

I need testers for my The blooming ruffle hat - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: july 20th, 2024 it took me a few hours I will choose the testers by july 10th at the latest but will be accepting them as they come
Additional Requirements: Must follow my ig cieracrochets and have a public profile so i can view your work (I do not care about the ammount of followers you have),must know how to treble crochet, and what working in the FLO means. If you have any feedback please put it into the tester call chat instead of the journal
the finished product can be any color you would like
Materials needed: 4.5 mm hook and a skein of weight 4 yarn. You may need a little more than one depending on your tension in the ruffles but I only needed one.
Click pattern photo to apply:
The blooming ruffle hat

20 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll also want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

Some testers may also wish to know the amount of yarn used to achieve those huge ruffles! :grinning:

You can also view potential testers journals here to assess their past work.

3 Likes

Oops I forgot

1 Like

I’m kris_crochets_ on Instagram and I follow you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great! I would love to test! Gotta get ready for christmas! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.