Tester call for Crochet: The Sandra Skirt! (Made to measure)

I need testers for my The Sandra Skirt - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 7/21
Additional Requirements: testers must post a journal with a picture of someone or something (doll/dressform/mannequin) wearing it. No yarn or hook requirements.
Click pattern photo to apply:
The Sandra Skirt

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share with everyone my first clothing pattern! This pattern is made to measure and can be made with any size/type of yarn. You will want to use a hook size appropriate for your yarn.

I am looking for at least 1 short length, 1 medium length, and 1 long legth test. I am also looking for different yarn types and would love to see at least 1 variegated/ombre yarn.

If you would like to test, please comment with what yarn you’d use, the length you’d make it, and include this emoji :bubbles: to show you read everything. I’ll choose testers by Friday 7/5!

19 Likes

So pretty! GL with testing!

2 Likes

Here is another pic that hopefully shows the skirt better

6 Likes

Gorgeous texture!

2 Likes

I need testers for my The Sandra Skirt - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 7/21
Additional Requirements: testers must post a photo of someone or something wearing the skirt to their journal. Dolls, dressforms, and mannequins are ok.
Click pattern photo to apply:
The Sandra Skirt

AmiMommyBoutique

4h

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share with everyone my first clothing pattern! This pattern is made to measure and can be made with any size/type of yarn. You will want to use a hook size appropriate for your yarn.

I am looking for at least 1 short length, 1 medium length, and 1 long legth test. I am also looking for different yarn types and would love to see at least 1 variegated/ombre yarn.

If you would like to test, please comment with what yarn you’d use, the length you’d make it, and include this emoji :bubbles: to show you read everything. I’ll choose testers by Friday 7/5!

10 Likes

this is adorable!! :heart:

4 Likes

:bubbles: what are the sizes and length measurements.

2 Likes

It is made to measure so there aren’t any sizes. For the length, you can make it as short or long as you want. I made mine for my almost 3yo and it took about 5oz of sport weight yarn to make it knee length for her.

3 Likes

So cuteeee!! Wish I could test but I don’t have enough yarn :sob::sob:

3 Likes

GL with testing! So beautiful!

3 Likes

I would use 4 worsted weight yarn, and would make it either medium or long length. :bubbles:

3 Likes

If only I had a daughter or niece :sob:
So cute!
Good luck with testing :blush:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I am so excited about my newest creation! I made my first ever skirt :grin: I made it for my daughter and she is in love with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It just makes me so happy to see her smile.
I do have a tester call going on but I’m not getting much interest :face_with_peeking_eye: It can be made for anyone of any size, even dolls! I’ll put the link in the comments if anyone is interested :melting_face:
Here are some pics:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my work! It means so much to me :blush:

14 Likes
7 Likes

Awww it looks so good (and your daughter is the cutest!) I might have to make it for my little sister (let’s hope I have enough yarn lol)

2 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test using weight 4 acrylic and a 4mm hook. I’d also make the short or medium length! :bubbles:

2 Likes