Tester call for Crochet: The Secret Life of Sushi

my friend would love theses frfr

5 Likes

That’s so adorable :pleading_face: I’d love to test whatever one of them​:smiling_face:

5 Likes

So adorable I wouldn’t mind which to do but I I like the onigiri the best.

4 Likes

Id love to test them all! Tamago is my favorite :))

4 Likes

They are all so adorable :heart:, I would love to test any of the 3, but if I would have to pick then the one on the right and can also make with the life version.
I would be using Bernat yarn with a 5.5mm or 6 mm hook :heart::yarn::heart:

4 Likes

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I would LOVE to test!!! Thye are all so cute but i think the little egg on the right is my favorite!

3 Likes

Adorable! I would love to test the one on the far right, or the far left!

3 Likes

They are so cute!

3 Likes

These are too cute! I’d love to test any of them! I would use blanket yarn

4 Likes

I would to test they are so cute I would do the onigiri both of them and also possibly the sushi :sushi: one I forgot what it’s called :thinking:emphasized text

4 Likes

Oh my goodness these are just the cutest!!! I’d be so excited (and honored) to test them out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg hehe. I would love to test! I love the little fighting sushi! I would be happy texting any of them for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I already applied on insta but I’ll apply here as well. These are so cute :heart_eyes:. I would love to test any one of them

3 Likes

This is so amazing i wish i had enough yarn to test! Good luck with testing though!

3 Likes

I’d live to make this one! I am starting a new small business in crochet and stream crochet with 10-20 viewers at the time​:grin: I’d love to try this and make this into a stream!

3 Likes

would love to test any of the original ones

3 Likes

So cute! I’m willing to test any pattern

2 Likes

Choosing the testers in a moment! :smiley:

3 Likes