CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet: Theo the Gardener Bunny

I need testers for my Theo the Gardener Bunny - Crochet ePattern
Please read everything!!!
Due Date: 5/16/2024
Additional Requirements:
:rabbit: No yarn requirements! I want to see Theo in multiple different colors and yarn types!
:carrot: This is a pretty big intermediate/advanced crochet pattern, so be prepared for that! He does involve sewing, no-sew joining, FLO and BLO
:farmer: Please do a journal and include at least one good picture
:rabbit: NO GHOSTING OR ABORTING PLEASE. If you need an extension, just ask!!
:carrot: Please be active on the group chat! I’m online fairly often, so I’ll try to answer your questions and feedback ASAP
:farmer: Comment what yarn type, color, and hook size you’d use in the comments!
I’ll select testers from now until 4/26/2024. I look at karma and makes!
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey guys!! I’ve been working on this guy for SOOOOOO long, so I really hope you guys love :heart: him as much as I do. If you really read all the way through add “:heart:” to your reply!
(Here he is again!)

Shout-out to @SP4C3W4ST3 for the idea to make a bunny! (I went kinda overboard lol)

38 Likes

aww cutee

4 Likes

This is really cute!

4 Likes

How cute!! I love his little garden basket of carrots :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m willing to test :heart:

4 Likes

This is so adorableee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test and would probably use size 3 yarn with a 2mm hook in white, blue, and yellow!

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

That soooooooo cute! And the little carrot on the apron​:sob: it’s sooo tiny​:heartpulse:

3 Likes

I would use a size 4 medium acrylic with cutesy girl colors like white/pink/purple. I typically use a size 5 hook when making plushies with that yarn, but sometimes do a smaller hook and adjust to what looks best as i work on the pattern. I would love a chance to make a cutesy Theo!!! You did a great job. It is precious.

3 Likes

I would love to test :rabbit::heart: I’d use acrylic yarn im not sure what colors tho :thinking:

3 Likes

Soooo cute

3 Likes

AAAH- tHiS iS bOOtiFul !! i applied!!

2 Likes

i’d use either worsted weight with a 3.5mm hook or weight 6 with a 6mm hook, depending on which you’d like! this is so so cute (:

2 Likes

THANKSSSSSSS!! full sentence

3 Likes

Probably weight six, because I think most people will be using acrylic! But if you decide to do weight 4 instead that’s totally fine

2 Likes

alright! that works (:

2 Likes

I would love to test Theo out! I would use size 6mm hook with size 6 plush yarn in white with grey for the overalls or size 3.5 mm hook with worsted weight yarn in white for Theo and purple for his overalls whichever one you would prefer. I have never tested a pattern before but I have been crocheting for over a decade and have been making stuffed animals exclusively for over 3 years now. This would be such a cute pattern to test.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I didn’t care which I’ve you use, whatever your most comfortable with!

2 Likes

omgg so cute! i’d use size 4 yarn with a 5mm hook i think lol :heart:

2 Likes