Tester call for Crochet: Tiny Love Bug

I need testers for my Tiny Love Bug - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hiiii I’m looking for some testers for my tiny love bug​:lady_beetle::two_hearts:
There are no yarn requirements​:heart:
I’ll be choosing testers tomorrow (I think I’ll be accepting everyone):heart:
This will be a free pattern​:heart:
The due date will be February 10th​:heart:
I can’t wait to see them!
More photos:

17 Likes

Aww its so cutee! I would love to test!

3 Likes

I adore this! If you’re accepting any more testers I have the perfect colors!

3 Likes

Yep! I’ll be accepting everyone​:heart:

3 Likes

I plan on making it orange because most ladybugs where I live are orange and I love those ones :>

3 Likes

Ok that sounds good!

3 Likes

Awhhh! Soooo cute! Will the pattern be free when it is released?

3 Likes

Yep!:))

3 Likes

Hi! I’m new to Ribblr but I’d love to test this pattern and I’m not to sure of how it all works so if you’re willing to be a bit forgiving that would be great.

2 Likes

Yeah of course I would love to have you testing! If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them!!:heart:

1 Like

To apply you just have to click on the first picture and then I can accept you

1 Like

Thank you so much I look forward to trying this pattern out. I’m a competent crocheter and can read pattern but I’ve just never been on an online community like ribblr.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that! I had known how to crochet for a few years but I just joined over a month ago lol and I’m still figuring some things out lol

1 Like

Would live to test rhis little guy

2 Likes

Would love to help you test out this little guy. He’s super cute. I would want to make 2. The first in a #4 weight acrylic yarn and the second in a #6 bulky weight polyester yarn. Since we have worked together before, I won’t go over my testing process with you. What an adorable little guy.

2 Likes

That would be very helpful​:heart: I’ll accept you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.