Tester call for Crochet: Tomato Beanie

Hello! I need at least 2 testers for this beanie.
Need: green/red yarn/5.0mm hook
And needs to be done by Saturday the 23rd!
All that I ask is that you post the make on a public instagram account and tag my business page! (@hazelfern.co).

I’ll be accepting tester apps tonight and tomorrow.

ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

22 Likes

So adorable!! My friend @SweetTomato would love this!!

4 Likes

Aww this is cute but i dont have red yarn and i dont have insta :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

If you’d like you can probably make it with pink! It can be a pink tomato lol. And Pinterest or TikTok would also be okay.

3 Likes

Ok i could see if i have pink yarn, but i dont have pinterest or tiktok either :sweat_smile: the only app i really have where i can post stuff is ribblr lol

4 Likes

I could test! I have a pinterest account, but idk how to make a post so ill need to figure that out lol

5 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: the pattern will be released soon!

3 Likes

I can help with that if you’d like !

4 Likes

Ok ill just wait for the release!

4 Likes

That would be super helpful, ty!

5 Likes

I applied!

4 Likes

Omg this is adorable! I would love to test but i dont have the time or right colours of yarn :sob::sob:

4 Likes

It’ll be released Sunday!

4 Likes

I love this so much! it looks great. I would love to test but no red yarn :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Awe no worries! Pattern will be released Sunday so you can use whatever yarn if you wanted a different color tomato lol

1 Like

well that’s great! ty so much!

2 Likes

Ooh! That’s so cute! I can’t wait for the release, I’d apply but I don’t use Instagram

2 Likes

So cuteeee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.