Tester call for Crochet: Tomato drawstring bag

Closed

I need testers for my Tomato drawstring bag - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

New tomato bag pattern … this is a big hit at our markets …and we are finally sharing the pattern with others …we are looking for testers. ….if you are wanting to test let us know.

Here are the rules:

-once you are assigned to test you have one week to finish (this pattern is easy and fast )
- post a phot in the group testing message
**- let us know anything you make change in the pattern **
**- we used super chunky yarn, this is NOT required but if you use smaller yarn you will get a way smaller bag . **
- be kind of others finished bag and have fun !!

**Thank you **
Bearsproutingblooms

The stitches are NOT counted in this pattern. If you can not do a pattern without counted stitches , you will not be able to do this pattern, I will remake this in next few days and add the stitches sorry about that

23 Likes

I applied to test for you! I love this so much, its super adorable.

4 Likes

Cute tomato.

5 Likes

Thanks so much :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Oo so cool! I feel like i need to test cause of my name lol :laughing: and it would be so cool to have!

5 Likes

Yessss definitely :rofl::rofl::smiling_face:

2 Likes

The stitches are NOT counted in this pattern. If you can not do a pattern without counted stitches , you will not be able to do this pattern, I will remake this in next few days and add the stitches sorry about that

3 Likes

It’s no problem for me, I can do with or without the countes stitches!

2 Likes

Ok awesome. Thank you

3 Likes

This is so cute! I would test, but I have so much to crochet :sweat_smile:. I hope the testing goes well though!

3 Likes

Such a cute bag
I can use worsted weight yarn, so itll be a mini one

Also i can count my stitches too if you need someone to double check your future notes

3 Likes

I applied. I focus on food based crochet items and this would be a perfect little addition to my collection. Thank you for the chance.

3 Likes

I would love to test this!

3 Likes

Sorry this I closed now. You can purchase pattern if you like. Thank you. Also I have this bag for sale on my site now www.Bearsproutingblooms.com if anyone is interested

3 Likes