Tester call for Crochet: Twilight Christmas Tree coaster - Tapestry Crochet

I need testers for my Twilight Christmas Tree coaster - Tapestry Crochet - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I am looking for a couple of experienced crocheters to test this tapestry crochet pattern. It does require the use of purl double crochet (single crochet), hence asking for experienced crocheters.

When testing I do ask that you make use of the journals to leave feedback relating to the project. But please do not include pattern specifics in the journal, direct them via the message thread that will be started when I have accepted testers.

I have used Ricorumi DK cotton for this pattern, so if you are substituting please choose something similar.

Once testing is complete I will gift the pattern to those who complete the test and published journals.

Things to look for during testing will be stitch counts, typing errors etc. and making sure that the chart is working correctly.

Thank you in advance, Faye

10 Likes

Looks cool! Unfortunately I’m pretty busy and do not have any experience with that stitch, but i wish you luck with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you for saying so. :blush:

2 Likes

I haven’t used that stitch before but the result looks really great. I’d be interested to test for you if you’re still looking for people :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am still looking for testers. I’ve not had any applicants yet and I think that’s because I’ve asked for experienced crocheters.

1 Like

Is there a due date?

1 Like

Not really, but I would like to publish between Sept and October, in time for Christmas. The earlier the better.

1 Like

I should be able to finish well before then. Hopefully some more people apply, the stitch didn’t seem that difficult from what I could find online. It reminds me of when I made coaster but to try to create a right and wrong side while doing turning rows, I crocheted one row with my right hand and the next with my left :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that’s one way to do it. A left hander naturally does the purl dc because of how they work their stitches.

1 Like

Interesting. My left was much slower than my right, so I think this technique with the purl stitches would be much faster and better.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.