Tester call for Crochet: Valentine Heart tote bag <3

I need testers for my Valentine Heart tote bag <3 - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi everyone! I’m looking for 4 testers, the date I’m choosing testers will be 1/24/24. The due date for this pattern is 2/4/24, I want to have this pattern out before Valentine’s Day!
The materials are: 4 medium weight yarn, 5.mm hook, darning needle.
This is going to be a paid pattern, I would love to see this in different colors!
Thank you all, and I’m so excited to choose the testers!

19 Likes

pretty :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I want to make this so bad, but I’m already testing for a bag. Good luck with testing.

3 Likes

I wanted to make bag for so long but none of them made me want them. That one stole my heart - pun intended.

4 Likes

I would love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to wear that out for valentines day

2 Likes

It’ll be my first time doing a test pattern, but I’ve been wanting too for awhile now! (I have started crocheting around late August). This is my 2nd day on ribblr too so I apologize if i do something wrong :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is actually my second pattern I am testing and I’m pretty new to this too, after a bit of trial and error I got the hang of it. And I’m sure you will too! :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to test.

1 Like

i would love to test! ive already made a few bags but with smaller granny squares, so this could be fun, and this pattern is super cute!

2 Likes

Cute! Good luck with testing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is adorable!! I’d love to see it in purple :heart_eyes:

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! So I decided that I’m actually going to pick the testers today, this is going to be such a hard decision because I didn’t expect so many people to apply. Don’t worry if you weren’t chosen, the pattern with be out a bit before Valentine’s Day, if you wanted to make it! The testers will be messaged shortly. I hope you all have a lovely day!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.