Tester call for Crochet: Valentine's Bow Pattern

Hi! I need testers for my Valentine's Bow Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I am looking for testers for my third crochet pattern: A Valentine’s Bow!
There are 3 options to make in this pattern (1 fold, 2 fold and/or hair tie). I am looking for around 4-8 testers.

This pattern is very quick and only takes about 30-45 minutes to create and there is also a video tutorial included in the pattern to show how to create a foundation chain.

Testers will be chosen the night of February 4th for a Monday start and will have until the night of February 13th to complete their bow(s). The pattern will be released on the 14th for Valentine’s Day.

Please click the photo to apply and comment what yarn type you are thinking of using (there are no requirements for yarn or hook type/size).
*If you are following my shop and/or Instagram (@khaotic_kritters) then you are more likely to be chosen as a tester. You could also apply to the tester call I have on my Instagram for this pattern.

Thank you to those who apply!

Good Luck! :four_leaf_clover:

18 Likes

so cute!! i’ll use sweet snuggles lite w/ 5.5 mm

3 Likes

I’m in!! 3.25mm hook with yellow red heart soft yarn. I would like to make a hair bow. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I have so much yarn! ( and also hair ties as well) but i have both bernet velvet and tons of worsted weight as well

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.