Tester call for Crochet: Vampire Bunny

Aw it’s so cute, I love the dress and all the accessories, glwt

1 Like

omg its so so so so adorable!! sadly cant test but glwt!!!

1 Like

ahh it’s so cute! gl with testing <33

1 Like

Its so cute good luck with testing!!

1 Like

sooo cute! good luck with it!

1 Like

:bat:

I would probably try at first with a 10 crochet thread in a dusty rose color using a 1.5mm hook, then actually do it with some leftover size 4 chenille and 3.5 mm hook. I just switched to a new phone, these are the only 2 pictures I have readily available :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s adorable glwt!

1 Like

hi, would love to help testing! :bat:i’d use acrylic in white for the bunny, and perhaps pink/black/white. & 3mm hook. glwt!

1 Like

Hai!!:bat::bat:

I would love to test your adorable bunny!!

I would use a 5mm hook and skinny chenille yarn! :yarn::yarn:

I would use similar colours as yours!! :partying_face::bat:

Pls pick me!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bunny’s are my favorite animal!! :rabbit_face::rabbit_face:

Previous makes::sparkles::wink:

I would definitely finish it before the due date!! :blush::wink::sparkles:

1 Like

I would LOVE to test this! I would be using white for the bunny and everything else same as ur bunny with 5 ply yarn and 2.5 mm hook​:heart_hands::bat:

1 Like

:bat:Holii :bat:

I’d love to test. I’d use cotton yarn with a 3mm hook. I have a lot of colors, probably would use purple or red for the dress.

It’s a really gorgeous bunny​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

please ignore my request, I accidentally clicked apply while looking for photos

1 Like

omg that bunny is so precious

1 Like

Such a cutie! :bat:

I would love to test! I would use acrylic yarn in brown, black, red and white (plans may change…) and 3 mm hook

1 Like

Awww so cute! :two_hearts:
Glwt xhunni! :blush:

1 Like

So cute! :bat: I would love to test using velvet yarn (black, Grey, dark blue, white, orange, and yellow) and a 3.5mm hook!

2 Likes

I completely forgot to add a couple of progress pictures to show her without her hand helds, dress and details :dizzy::

3 progress pics

~ Thank you so much to everyone who has applied so far and for everyone’s lovely comments :white_heart: ~

3 Likes

This pattern is adorable and I would love to test it! I’d be using a size 8.00 mm hook with chenille yarn, with the closest colors I have to the ones you used!

Here’s one of my makes!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:bat:

1 Like

Ahhhh she’s sooo cute too!! I would absolutely love to test for you again with 2mm velvet yarn and a 1.75mm hook! I’d work with the same colors!:bat::heart_hands:t2:

1 Like