Tester call for Crochet: Vine Deer

I need testers for my Vine Deer - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 20
Additional Requirements: no yarn or colour requirements
Click pattern photo to apply:
Vine Deer
Hey guys! This is my pattern for the forest animal & element collab with
@EV13isSPOCY @EveIsCool @LE3THAL @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets @SporkyGirl @SunshineStudio.

There are no yarn or colour requirements, but I don’t recommend using a large yarn as the pattern is already above average size haha.

The vines and leaves are optional for this test, but I would like at least one or two people to test it out.

I don’t require journals, but I definitely appreciate them! If you decide to make a journal, please leave it solely for your overall thoughts on the pattern. If you have any feedback or questions, please send them to me privately or in the group message I’ll be making.

The due date is July 20, which is 3 weeks from now. However, if you need more time, don’t be afraid to ask for an extension! I’ll agree to give you some more time if needed. If I don’t get a message asking for more time, I’ll end up removing you from testing because I’m not sure if you still want to make the pattern.

Thanks so much to everyone who applies; I can’t wait to see some deer!

49 Likes

absolutely LOVE !! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Super cute!!

4 Likes

Amazinggg

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Aww thanks :blush:

5 Likes

Thank youuuu

5 Likes

it looks so cute!! good luck with testing!

3 Likes

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH THATS ADORABLE!!! And such a cool idea. Gl with testing :))

4 Likes

Thank youu :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Aww thanks so much!

5 Likes

Aw this is so adorableeeeeeee!!! Sadly I don’t think I can test but GOOD LUCK ITS SO CUTE

4 Likes

Adorable! Good Luck with the testing! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face: :deer:

3 Likes

So cute Tomato!! Good luck with testing <3!

3 Likes

She’s so cute!! I don’t know If I can apply though, I already have 2 tests hpin on this week. But sinde you said I could have more time, I might end up doing it anyway! Adorable pattern!

2 Likes

Omgg! She is soo cuteeee! Gl with testing!

2 Likes

Omg I love deer omg :sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Adorableeeee :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks so muchhhhh

4 Likes

4 Likes