Due Date: June 12th
Additional Requirements:
Journal is requiered
No corrections in the journal
Corrections will be made in the group chat
No posting corrections on the tester call
Be polite
I would like somebody to test in acryllic yarn
Comment the color, size of yarn and hook size.
Comment a :bubbles: if you read all this.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Vivianna the Jellyfish

37 Likes

Aww adorable

3 Likes

cutee

3 Likes

awwwww so cuteee

3 Likes

:bubbles: I’d use acrylic yarn in purple for the top part, and light purple for the tentacle things. I’d use a 3.50mm hook.

4 Likes

Hi I don’t have the bubbles but I did read everything I would use a 3.5mm hook acrylic yarn and I would use yellow for the top and pink for the tentacles.

5 Likes

I have some nice light blues and greens as well as a pretty variegated in Red Heart Super Saver. Oooh, or I have red, pink and white - that would be cute too! I could do a 4mm or 4.5mm to test. I have smaller and bigger hooks too, just was thinking about what might be fun!

3 Likes

:bubbles: I would use acrylic yarn with a 5mm hook. I have some darker colours I would love to try.

2 Likes

:bubbles: I’d love to use some fluffy yarns for it! I’ll definitely let you know colors if I’m picked :grin:

3 Likes

:bubbles: I can test in chenille yarn and in acrylic yarn! Ive been crocheting everyday as it is so I have time for this 🫶🏼

3 Likes

omg sooo cute!!! i would love to test in acrylic light pink for the head and dark pink and white for the tentacles!! i would use a 4mm hook!!
i cant find the bubbles tho​:sob:

3 Likes

A.D.O.RABlE

1 Like

it is so cute I would test but I’m busy this week I love it though

1 Like

So cute! :yellow_heart:🩷 Good luck with testing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.