Tester call for Crochet: Warawara inspired plushie

Just a heads up, I am still learning a lot about ribblr so please be patient with me and don’t be afraid to let me know if something isn’t correct. But I would love to have a group of people test this pattern for me.

Requirements
No strict yarn weight
No strict color (but close to white would be preferred)
Will try to pick testers by the end of this week
Deadline: Jan 15th

I need testers for my Warawara inspired plushie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

20 Likes

Omg I’d love to test this for you! I just saw the movie, these guys were so cuteeeeee!

5 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I would love to test !

3 Likes

i would love to test!

1 Like

So cute! I would love to test this for you! Just found out about ribblr because I was googling warawara patterns :sparkles:

4 Likes

omg!! welcome to ribblr and i’m excited to see what you think about my warawara pattern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG STOPPPP i saw the movie and the first thing i thought was to crochet themmm

3 Likes

ME TOO!! I literally had to stop myself from gasping in the theater bc it was like love at first sight but instead of love it was just the need to crochet them LOL

3 Likes

Omg yes they are so cutee

2 Likes

OMG !! I literally screamed when I saw them come onto the screen and I’ve been trying to find a pattern, I would love love love to test for you <333

3 Likes

Hi! I would absolutely love to test this pattern for you and make this cute warawara! I would like to gift it to my friend who I went to see the movie with just yesterday. ^-^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.