Tester call for Crochet: Warty Goblin Knucklehead Pumpkin

I need testers for my Warty Goblin Knucklehead Pumpkin - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

No special yarn. No hard deadline. I just wanted to make sure I have the instructions clearly translated so anyone that crochets can make this. Would be great if it was done within 2 weeks but I am flexible.

(This is actually a test for me to learn how to use the features in the Ribblr app) please dont hesitate to offer any suggestions or advise if you see a need. This is a learning curve for me. My gift is crocheting, I call it painting with yarn, everything else is rocket science in a foreign language!!! Lol :laughing:

I will select 10-15 testers. All I ask if for honest feedback and photos of your pumpkins. I would love to see a variety of different yarns to see how they work up so use up what ever you have in your stash or find at the fiber shop!

19 Likes

That looks like it could be really neat!

Unfortunately I can’t apply until I know a due date. Need to make sure I’m not overscheduling myself. ^-^

2 Likes

Very nice! Don’t forget to mention the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed if there is any other materials required and any other requirements you may have for testers, good luck with testing! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you… this is my first time trying to use/figure out details on Ribblr. I am gifted in my crafting but fair badly when it comes to technology… lol I appreciate all the help and suggestions from everyone :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.