Tester call for Crochet: Watson the Knome

Hi! I need testers for my Watson the Knome - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Anyone who would like to test can and you can also be included in the pattern’s tester appreciation if you would like.

After you apply, please comment and let me know what yarn you are thinking of using for this pattern. The pattern works with any yarn type so I would love to see all the different Watsons! :heart:

Testers Chosen By: December 16th
Amount of time to test: 1 week Pattern is very quick to make and beginner friendly
Due Date: December 23rd
Pattern Release Date: December 25th

I also have another Knome that needs testing: Sherlock. If you would like to test him instead or as well please apply to that tester call.

Thank you all for applying and you can message me here or on Instagram (@khaotic_kritters) if you have any questions :blush: .

:heart: Have a great week! :heart:

15 Likes

Knomes are my most favorite thing to make!!

3 Likes

Looks cute. Amazing job you did.

2 Likes

I’ll probably use chenille for him, I’ve been looking for a gnome pattern to do in chenille

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

You have all been added to testing, happy crocheting and feel free to message me if you have any questions on the pattern :blush: . Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.