Tester call for Crochet: White tiger amigurumi

Is it ok if I don’t have social media?

2 Likes

Hi! I applied both on here and on Instagram (kimkrochetskritters). Such an adorable pattern and I’d love to test this cutie with Bernat Blanket yarn.:blush::lion:

3 Likes

I don’t have instagrams but I could make a journal could I please test it’s for my dad

3 Likes

Hello! I just applied on Instagram (khaotic_kritters) and figured that I would apply here too! I would love to test using chenille yarn with the colors I suggested in my comment on your Instagram post :blush:

3 Likes

I would use chenille yarn or Walmart blanket yarn. This is so cute!

2 Likes

I unfortunately dont have instagram :sob:

1 Like

This is adorable! I would apply to test but my plate is full at the moment with designing.
Love the way you designed this one :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

It looks so cute!!! I would really love to help test, tigers are my favorite!! And I have a bunch of plush white and black yarns (mostly Bernat blanket, and also loops and thread maison chenille)

2 Likes

Hello hello it’s absolutely adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: unfortunately I’m so busy I doubt I’d have time but I’m so glad to see another SA :hugs::bouquet: goodluck :hugs:

2 Likes

Thats perfect :heart_eyes::two_hearts: I’ll announce the testers on Friday! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Yess! I wish we had more plush wool options in SA :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The pattern is releasing the 10th of August so stay tuned! :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.