Tester call for Crochet: Winnie Witch Low Sew Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my Winnie Witch Low Sew Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

:purple_heart:Winnie Witch Tester Call​:purple_heart:

This is the tester call for my new Winnie witch pattern I have spent ages! Making. And I now absolutely love it :star_struck: it’s such a cute and fun pattern and it’s almost completely NO SEW!

I only sewed on the facial details and if you have a glue gun your in luck, because I just glued the hair and hat on and it worked perfectly and NO SEWING :scream:

Now I just need some spooky volunteers to test out Winnie for me.

If you cannot test or don’t want to test please do share this so as many people as possible get the chance to test out Winnie. SPREAD THE WORD :sparkles:

If you would like to test please read requirements. You will need to know basic sewing and crochet skills, single crochet, double crochet, increase, decrease, slip-stitch, chain stitch, magic ring.

REQUIREMENTS

I used super chunky yarn. (Preferred but will consider other yarns too)
14mm eyes

You will have 4 days to complete (please only apply if you can finish in this time) this witch takes about 3-4 hours to make.

Tester call will close 9th October 8am GMT. You will then have 4 days to compete, deadline is 13th October 10am GMT.

If you post anywhere about this test please do tag me @EliseSophieDesigns

Good luck :wink:

22 Likes

Soooo cute! Id love to test! But I dont have the skin color or chunky yarn. I have acrylic yarn

4 Likes

That’s absolutely fine, you can use whatever yarn you’d like

2 Likes

She is very cute! You have done a great job with her. I was wondering how tall she is?

2 Likes

Around 32cm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.