Tester call for Crochet: Xyla Small Crochet Doll CLOSED

Hello,
I am looking for testers for my Xyla Small Crochet Doll - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

The approximate due date is January 15th.
Please note that you are free to choose any yarn and colors you like. However, if you are unable to test within the given time frame, I kindly request that you not apply. It would be greatly appreciated if you could respond and participate in the group messages to confirm that you have received the message and are still interested.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards, María.

12 Likes

I love your pattern it is so detailed.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

I applied, I’d love to test your doll! I tested the dragonfly doll, and it was so much fun! I can finish in the listed timeframe!

1 Like

Hi I would love to test your doll! Would it be a huge problem if I don’t have the colors shown in the picture? (if I do get chosen as a tester)

1 Like

Hi KraftyKrocheter,
I have sent you a private message.
Best
Maria

Super cute! I know you posted this a while ago but are you still looking for testers?

Hi, not for Xyla, but I would like one tester more for Uma and Andre if you are interested.
Best, Maria

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I applied for both :hugs:

I would happily test any dolls that you need testers for. Let me know what you need! I’ve been crocheting for 35 years. I like to sit down and get things done! I love the details involved in your dolls. They are beautiful!

Thank you!!
I think I have enough testers for Xyla, but If you could choose between Finn or Andre, that would be great.
Just click on the links for each doll to apply so I can approve it.
best
Maria