tester call for Daisy Market Bag :)

Omg thanks could you maybe send the pattern​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you still need testers, I would love to test it! My Instagram handle is CuriousCateCrochet. If not that’s 100% fine, I can’t wait until the pattern is released!

4 Likes

Great! I’ll take some pictures tomorrow since it’s really late now <3

4 Likes

Where should we send/publish pictures of our works? :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Your pattern is beautiful!! I would love to test it!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to test this it’s so pretty!!

5 Likes

The design is so cute. I would love to test this for you. I don’t have a public IG account so I’ll send you some photos of my works.

4 Likes

id love to test this. its absolutely adorable

3 Likes

you can send it to me through ig! :slight_smile: @ crochet.circle

3 Likes

thank you! im not sure if you can send pictures here on ribblr

4 Likes

I actually sent you some photos of my work through Ribblr chat but seems like they got lost lol. I re-sent them on IG. My IG is also @vsonghi pls check them out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test your pattern! It is stunning. My insta is @rad_grandma_crochet

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr community! @redcrochet

2 Likes

hi ! i know this is very late but im finishing the pattern, this month has been really hectic. and will contact the amazing people to test the bag. im grateful for showing interest!

5 Likes

not sure if you are still choosing testers but i would love to test this for you if you still are!! my insta is @/thatrabbithole :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello! i’d love to test this adorable bag pattern! my ig is @littlecottagecutie . thank you so much!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to try it!

3 Likes

I really wish I could test, but I don’t have the time. I wish you good luck!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for testers, but I’d love to help you! My Instagram is AmethystMermaidesigns

3 Likes

heyy! did you ever wid up posting this?