[CLOSED] tester call for froggy flower crochet pattern!

update: testers have been picked and contacted!! if you applied to be a tester pls check ur dms : ) so many people applied that i ended up picking 6 testers instead of 4 haha

honestly wasn’t planning on writing a pattern for this (see original post here) but everyone seemed so excited so here yall go! will be picking 4 testers on 2022-05-27T14:30:00Z :frog: simply comment something along the lines of ‘i’m interested’ to apply!

t&c:

• must have either a public crochet account and post a picture of the finished product to your feed OR create a journal on ribblr
  • be able to finish within 2 weeks of receiving the pattern
  • provide feedback + photos to be featured in the pattern (credit will be given ofc!)

34 Likes

I would absolutely love to go give it a go; I can’t get over how cute it is!

Regardless, I’m delighted you decided to make a pattern. You’re gonna bring a lot of smiles with this one!

11 Likes

it is so adorable i would looove to test it

10 Likes

I would love to test! I would probably have time to try in a few different yarn sizes if that’s helpful?

9 Likes

I’d love to test this! It’s amazing!!

9 Likes

Im 1000% interested in testing!!! My crochet IG is @Islaways_crochets as well.

8 Likes

If you need any more tester I would looooove to test this! It is sooooo adorable!

9 Likes

I would love to

9 Likes

I’d be interested in testing! This guy is so adorable!

9 Likes

Welcome!!

8 Likes

Mias dori sa incerc :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve never tested a pattern before, but I just had to reply to this one, because it’s just too cute! I’d love to try it <3

6 Likes

I’m so glad you created a pattern
I would love test it, but I have assessments coming up so I don’t think I will have time​:cry:

6 Likes

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT! i would love to test for you please!! from the time you posted that amigurumi for your moms birthday i absolutely loved it and i would love to do a tester immediately

8 Likes

I would love to test it!

6 Likes

Let’s do it :+1: :+1: :+1: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I’m interested :blush:

6 Likes

aww no worries :blush: :blush: good luck with your assessments!

6 Likes

I have applied on Instagram :blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I would love to test!! :frog: My instagram is @chaichaicrochet

6 Likes