Tester call for Knitting pattern: Bluebell Lace Tee

I need testers for my Bluebell Lace Tee - Knitting ePattern

I’m looking for knitters to test out my new tee pattern. You will need to be comfortable with the basics (increasing, decreasing, etc.) and finishing techniques such as blocking, seaming and adding a crochet edge.

The pattern uses dk/light worsted weight yarn (photographed in cotton dk), size 7 (4.5 mm) knitting needles, and a size G-6 (4 mm) crochet hook (for the neckline).

I intend to put this pattern up for sale in mid-July, so you would need to be able to complete the tee by then.

I’m excited to get started–Let’s do this!

10 Likes

That looks comfortable and feminine , I like it.

4 Likes

About how much yarn would you need?

5 Likes

Great question!
Yardage ranges from roughly 830-1060 yards, depending on the size you knit. Sizes range from 34” bust to 43” bust.

5 Likes

Actually make that 34”-45” bust, not 43”.

5 Likes

Thanks! If I can find some yarn that is similar, I’d love to test! I’ll get back with you soon

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

5 Likes

Oooh I wish I could! But I’m booked through the first week or so of July and couldn’t finish it in less than a week :pensive: so pretty, good luck with your test

3 Likes

I look forward to when you publish your pattern as I don’t have time to test knit, unfortunately. Keep me in mind if you need a tech editor. I’m a TKGA Certified Knit Technical Editor. :blush:

3 Likes

I certainly will–I have some designs I will need an expert eye for once I get them out of the drafting stage. I’ll be in touch soon.

2 Likes

I would love to test! It would be my first time testing, but I’ve always wanted to try!

2 Likes

Awesome–We’ll work through it together! I"ll add you on and send you the pattern shortly.

2 Likes