Tester call for Knitting: Snowflakes Keep Falling on my Head Beanie

Hi Everyone,
I need 3-4 testers for this fun beanie. Does involve color work and carrying floats but it is not too difficult.

Adult sizes M and L only at this time
#6 weight chunky yarn approximately 50 yds of each color
10MM circular knitting needles and 10MM DPN
Pom-Pom is optional
Complete by 23Aug

I would like testers to post 1-2 photos of finished hat in a public journal.
report any errors asap so I can address/fix
I welcome any ideas or suggestions to improve the pattern.
Sandi

I need testers for my Snowflakes Keep Falling on my Head Beanie - Knitting ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

20 Likes

Omgggg so cute! To bad i dont knit​:pleading_face: hope you find the testers you need!

5 Likes

Adorable
Good luck with testing

3 Likes

Adoable hat! I am an avid knitter a crocheter with 50+ years of experience with all types of patterns. Looking forward to hearing from you. I have all the required materials available. Jen

3 Likes

This so cute. Love the name and the design. I would love to test an adult large if available.

2 Likes

Sorry i did not notice it was for knitting. Sorry. Thought it was crochet. So sorry. Still love the name and design though.

2 Likes

No worries, thanks for letting me know.
Sandi

1 Like

Ah, cute! Knitting is my original yarn hobby and I would love to have a new exciting project to knit up!

I sometimes wonder if there are any knit-kindreds out there in what seems to be a crochet world. I’m so happy when I find other knitters. I do both but knitting is my first love especially hats.

Did you apply to test?
Sandi

1 Like

I found your application. It’s approved, please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or in need of clarification.
Sandi

1 Like

I haven’t knit in nearly 7 years and wish I was better at reading patterns so I could test

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.