TESTER CALL for Luffy inspired vest

Hello Crochet Lovers!
I am looking for a few people to test my LUFFY INSPIRED VEST pattern.

DUE DATE: June 27, 2023 (GMT+7)

LEVEL: Intermediate

The pattern is written in English US terms. This is a made-to-measure pattern, GAUGE IS NOT REQUIRED.

MATERIAL:

• Fingering or sport weight yarn. I used fingering 100% cotton yarn, it took me 271m in total. My vest is 46cm long and 40cm wide. You are free to use your color choice.
  • 15mm buttons (minimum 3 pieces)
  • Hand sewing needle
  • Hook 2 and 2.5mm (you can change the hook sizes)
  • Measuring tape
  • Tapestry needle
  • Stitch markers
  • Scissors

I will contact chosen testers and send out part 1 of the pattern on this weekend (part 2 will be sent once you finished part 1)
Please comment your public crochet related IG/FB/Ravelry/Ribbr link and your size to be considered. Any questions feel free to comment or DM me.

16 Likes

I would love to test it for you! I am size small

1 Like

I just want to point out that Ribblr automatically translates between US and UK terms based on everyone’s user preferences.

How to use our interactive patterns | Ribblr ePattern manual

As the designer, you can just post in the terms you feel comfortable using and the system will do the translation for you.

1 Like

That’s great! Thanks for your information.

1 Like

I would love to test it for you. My size is M and my crochet page is @stellasyarnuniverse on Instagram. I mainly share my amigurumi designs on there but if you scroll down you’ll see a couple of pieces of clothing that I crocheted.

1 Like

I love it! :heart_eyes: I don’t have time to test it but good luck on your test! :four_leaf_clover::tada:

1 Like

I sent you a DM please check it

I sent you a DM, please check it.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Would love to help out if you still need a tester, im an x-small-small. instagram @zillacodesigns

2 Likes

I’m still looking for tester of all sizes. I sent you a DM, please check it.

1 Like

this is so cute id love to help

2 Likes

Thank you. I sent you a DM, please check it.

1 Like

if you still need testers i’m a M/L & my crochet instagram is yaksokyarn!

btw this is so cool!! i love the texture & little details to it! it really gives something extra to luffy (+ i love his vest more than the long sleeve he wears) :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

We have the same thoughts. The long sleeve shirt looks a bit girly, doesn’t it? I sent you a DM, please check it.

1 Like

I would love to test this. Im in size M

2 Likes

I sent you a DM, please check it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.