Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required; Begginer-Intermediate

Deadline: September 22, 2023

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers Tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

33 Likes

OH EM GEE!!! SOO STICKING CUTE! Id love to giveit ago!

4 Likes

Super cute! Just like all of your designs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love this so much! I dont have the same colours though, but I’d still like to test

4 Likes

Adorable! <3

4 Likes

Your patterns are so cute!!!

4 Likes

I want one of these so badly. XD I want to do mine in a mix, with acrylic for the apple and stick, and blanket for the candy. I think the texture difference could be really interesting… But I also have no idea what that’s going to do to the pattern. ponders.

2 Likes

May I ask if there are yarn requirements?

3 Likes

Omg thats adorable!!!

2 Likes

Ooh! SO cute!

3 Likes

This is adorable! I’d love to test for you! You check out my makes here or on Instagram @kelscraftedcritters ! If you pick me I’d use super bulky (size 6) Bernat blanket yarn and my 7 or 8mm hook. I might use a light brown to make it a Carmel apple.

3 Likes

I just bought a big ball of red yarn, I would love to do this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is some of my work :slight_smile: love your designs super cute :smiling_face: I use sper bulky size 6 yarn and a 3.5 or a 4.00 hook

2 Likes

This is so freaking cute! I would love to give it a try!!! You make such cute patterns

2 Likes

I would love to test! I’d use parfait chunky yarns. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your messages! The testers have been chosen and will receive a message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:

2 Likes