Tester call for Metallic Mushroom

(CLOSED!) Looking for around 5 testers to test out my metallic mushroom pattern. I will be sending out the pattern to all testers on Tuesday December 5th! I would like feedback on the pattern as well as a picture of finished work. Due date for finished work is January 6th. In return I will be giving the pattern for free to all my testers! Can use any colors you have on hand, doesn’t have to be tinsel yarn! UPDATE: I will be choosing testers and closing out the call on Sunday December 3rd!

36 Likes

I have tinsel yarn :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: could I test it ? Thanks in advance :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I’d love to test it!

2 Likes

Wow that’s so cool​:star_struck:
I don’t have sparkly yarn tho​:disappointed:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this one. I have several sparkly yarn colours :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah it’s ok hun, at the end of the description I added that you don’t have to use tinsel yarn to test it. It’s mainly to make sure the pattern is written well and is easy for others to understand. So if you’d like to test with other yarn then just let me know :heart:

3 Likes

I am new to ribbler. I have been crocheting for 40 years. I would love to tet thos pattern for you. You can see my work on facebook and Instagram Angela’s Heirlooms and More.

3 Likes

I have tinsel yarn! I would like to test if you’re still accepting testers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you :blush:

1 Like

I’d love to test this for you!

1 Like

yes of course I want to test that’s so pretty :)))

2 Likes

i’d love to test this! i haven’t tested patterns but i’d love to have this start my testing!!

1 Like

How long have you crocheted? I only ask because you’ve never tested before. You’re welcome to send me a private message with an answer if you’re not comfortable to say the answer here. I want everyone to feel welcomed on my post. Thanks​:heart:

1 Like

I’d love to test this, it looks so pretty !

1 Like

I would love to test for you making mushrooms is my favorite crochet pattern I have several and would love to try this one out

1 Like

This looks like a fun mushroom! I have sparkle I can add to whatever color.

1 Like

I am new to this scene but have the perfect yarn and would really like to test this!!

1 Like

I would love to test this for you. I love making mushrooms.

1 Like

I would looooooove to test it! I don’t have sparkley yarn, but I do have some nice colors I could use! :grin::grin: I absolutely LOVE :heart: making mushrooms :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:!!!

2 Likes

I would like to test this pattern if I may.

1 Like