[CLOSED] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Korok Plushie - from Zelda BOTW/TOTK

I know you are all busy playing Tears of the Kingdom, but if you want to use some extra time to create some snuggable Koroks, I need testers for my pattern!

The pattern includes instructions for one body, two faces, a seed and a twig. You don’t have to make two bodies, but I will ask you to test both faces :slight_smile:
Deadline is June 4th!

Some requirements:

• be able to complete the pattern within the deadline
  • provide clear and punctual feedback on the pattern
  • provide some pictures of your final result

If you’re OK with all the above and you’d like to test, let me know!

26 Likes

Stop, I was literally looking for a cute korok pattern just now :joy:
Would love to test these two!

7 Likes

Oh I would love to test! I’ve been thinking how I wished there were more Zelda themed patterns on here, so cute!

6 Likes

OMG NO WAY!!! I was literally JUST THINKING THAT I COUKD MAKE MY DAD A KOROK FOR FATHERS DAY!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS!!!

6 Likes

Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

I have been mentally planning a korok plush since BOTW came out but hadnt started it because i struggle with amigurumi. Guess i dont have to now :rofl:

4 Likes

I would love for you to test it but for some reasons the system doesn’t take your name for the testers :confused: will try again later!

4 Likes

Thank you! Added to testers :smiley:

4 Likes

Perfect timing then! Added to testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this! They’re so cute! I’m sure I can put tears of the kingdom down for a bit just for them haha

4 Likes

I changed my username about a month ago but I think @Ribblr is still having issues. It should be either @charmingfriendscrochet or @CharmingFriendsCrochet

4 Likes

With the old one it worked! You should have it now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I appreciate the effort ahah
Adding you to the testers

4 Likes

I would like to test! My bother loves legend of Zelda! It looks like an awesome pattern

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll add to the testers

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Got it! Thanks so much, I’ll keep you updated on the testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So Cute! I love BOTW and TOTK. I can’t test at the moment but I wish you the best of luck for your pattern. (-:

5 Likes

If you have issues with your username, please log out and log back in. You should do it on all devices you use.

5 Likes

Could I possibly test actually?

3 Likes