Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: MHA banner

I need testers for my MHA banner - pattern-Crochet ePattern

6 Likes

What yarn do you need? When is the due date?

Welcome to the community
You may want to add more details like materials needed, expectations, due date, and compensation (usually gifting the final pattern is appropriate)
Good luck with your test

1 Like

You need a 5.5mm crochet hook. For yarn I would reccommend red heart super saver im the colors softt white, coffee, cherry red, cafe latte, and saffron. You could use different yarn if you find colors that are similar.

The due date would be April 5th

2 Likes

I would gift the final pattern to the testers. Expectations are pretty simple. Make note of any errors or room for improvement in the pattern. I would also appreciate a picture of the final product

1 Like

:+1:t2::+1:t2:That should help you find testers
You will also want to log out and log in again so that your shop is visible on your profile
Again good luck with your test

1 Like

Iā€™d love to test then!

2 Likes

I would love to test it for you

1 Like

I would be willing to test this, How big is it though? What kind of testing and criteria do you have for it?

1 Like

Finished project is approximately 75in wide by 25in tall. Expectations are pretty simple. Make note of any errors or room for improvement in the pattern. I would also appreciate a picture of the final product. The deadline is April 5th. Please let me know if you are still interested or have any other questions.

1 Like

I would be very interested in testing this pattern for you!

1 Like