Tester call for pattern-Knitting pattern: High Pants Romper

I am looking for testers for my High Pants Romper! Its knit on double pointed needles 3.25mm and 40cm long 3.25mm circular needle in DK weight yarn.
It comes in size 0-3m (3-6m) 6-12m (12-24m).
It would be amazing if the romper could be finished within 3 weeks of the pattern being released to you but I can be flexible! If you have a little person in one of these particular sizes to try the romper on that would be great too!
I would also love to see journal entries as your work on the project too please! It is not a tricky knit except for the provisional cast on but there is a great tutorial linked :wink:
Thanks for your time!

15 Likes

I barely know how to knit, but I’d be willing to take the challenge! No worries if you prefer a more experienced knitter :blush: ps. I should clarify that I can knit& purl, so the basics, just not a lot of experience :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I don’t know how to knit yet but I just wanted to say that this is adorable!!!:two_hearts:

4 Likes

I agree, it’s adorable!
Maybe @anon5108995 can knit it for you. :flushed::wink::crazy_face::joy::open_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::scream:

4 Likes

Sounds amazing! I would love to have you give it a try! I will add you now:) Also happy for you to have a go and try a new technique:) If its too tricky its ok too:)

3 Likes

Thanks:) Its a pattern I designed for my little ladies a few years ago:)

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Aww that’s super cute! Good luck with your test!

4 Likes

Ohh that’s adorable! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

I would love to knit it for you, but I know I could not finish in 3 weeks right now…
Unfortunately I couldn’t even give you an exact timeline on how long it would take me…
I could however proofread it for you in that time, then work on it as I have time (12-24mo, my daughter is 19mo) if you want

4 Likes

Sounds great:) the deadline is totally flexible, I have a toddler too so I understand ::slight_smile: i will add you in:)

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Will you be gifting the pattern to testers upon completion?

2 Likes

Yes for sure!

4 Likes