Tester call for pattern-Red Hawaiian

Greetings! :smiling_face: I’m back & wanting to test out the recent pattern I’ve been creating​:yarn:. This versatile 2 Piece set will be free to test but will become PAID PATTERN. May also make into a skirt .Will give for free to which testers complete in full. I used size 3 & 4 weight yarns your choice. I recommend using 3 if you want a lighter fit for pants/skirts.

Looking for 10 Testers :

Need corrections on patterns & errors
Making sure to Journal which is REQUIRED WITH PICTURES
DUE DATE- JUNE 5th

17 Likes

Unfortunately i am busy or i would test, good luck with testing!

5 Likes

Thanks luv :brown_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test this for u !

5 Likes

I thought it was a skirt in the first pic, that would be kind of interesting and cute I think.

5 Likes

I would test

5 Likes

I can pattern test :))

4 Likes

it looks amazing, but sadly I’m quite busy at the moment

5 Likes

Perfect sending your way :brown_heart:

5 Likes

Perfect sending your way​:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: sending your way

4 Likes

You can easily turn into skirt by skipping pelvic section if you’d like to test

3 Likes

hi i would love to test! could i use a different color though?

4 Likes

Perfect sending you way :grin:

2 Likes

Yes you may use any color you like just had to be in either weight 3 or 4 yarn :yarn:

2 Likes

great! thanks so much! this will be so fun!

3 Likes

I would love to test with 4 yarn but was just curious if you know how many sheins it uses just wanna make sure I have enough on hand to have it done for June 5th for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For yarn 4 I recommend 600-750yards my size I made M using roughly 650 mainly for my pants but if you a making the skirt (included in pattern) it will be less

2 Likes

I would love to test this in like a sage green!

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll test! I’ve never done any tests on rubble before though, so I’m not sure how to do the journal stuff. I’ll try to research it a little and let you know if I have any questions (if that’s ok).

3 Likes