(FULL) Tester call : Harold The Chonky Hot-Dog Frog

I need testers for my Harold The Chonky Hot-Dog Frog - Crochet ePattern

I am looking for 3-5 testers for my Harold The Chonky Hot Dog Frog pattern. You will have to be in regular contact with me so I know how you are getting on and you should be able to finish it within a week I am willing to extend if needed :blush:. I would also appreciate if you made a journal so others can see your progress as well

I will be taking more pictures by the way.

I would love if someone made a Really CHONKY Harold if you can.

If you have any problems be sure to contact me. I am so excited to see all the Harolds. Be sure to tag us on Instagram with all your creations @Stitchedby_sisters.
Thanks so much.

14 Likes

Can I test it out

6 Likes

I could do a really chonky one if you want but I don’t have the dark brown so id have to be creative with the colors.

5 Likes

Yes plz I’ve seen some of your creations and they’re so cute I’ll send the pattern right away.

5 Likes

Yeh sure totally I’ll send the pattern right away.

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to crochet Harold. I will make him super chunky since I am going yarn shopping today. I was wondering if I could be creative with the colors or if I had to stick to the black frog etc. Also I am not exactly sure how to open a journal so if I am picked to test this pattern could you explain it to me. Tysm!!

5 Likes

Yes you can definitely make you could stick to my colours if you wanted to , to open a journal cross out a row and then automatically it will say do you want to make a journal or something like that.

5 Likes

Ok thank you. Also just for receiving any pattern for any tests how would I get it?

5 Likes

I don’t think I have sent it to you yet let me do that right now.

4 Likes

Have you got the pattern?

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I haven’t tested before so I don’t know where to go to get the pattern.

5 Likes

Yes I have gotten it! Tysm!

5 Likes

When would you like me to finish it by and what should I do when I finish it?

5 Likes

In a week and are u ok with making the journal.

4 Likes

Yes, I am planning on starting it either tomorrow or the next day but I will definitely finish it by then.

5 Likes

Awww so cute! I’d love to test!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!!! I’m looking forward to starting this guy!!!’

5 Likes

Yes please, I’ll send the pattern right away, I loved the little mini Brucey you made.

5 Likes

I would love to test Harold if you still need people! I have a big chonky cat named Harold so this pattern is calling to me :joy_cat: I can definitely use bulky yarn as well!

5 Likes

Yeh sure definitely is it ok if you made a journal.

4 Likes