Tester call, Orca CLOSED

Hey everyone! I wanted to see if anyone was interested in testing out an orca pattern I just wrote. I also need a couple testers for my dinosaur pattern. If you are interested, please either let me know on here but preferably message me on instagram @hone.ybearzz. With your permission to post, I will put up a picture of your version of the pattern and give you credit accordingly. The deadline will be Feburary 10th, but if you could get it done sooner and send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :blush: image

14 Likes
7 Likes

Hello, i would happily test this little guy for you :smiling_face: when is the deadline? :white_heart:

5 Likes

I forgot to put the deadline, thank you for reminding me. But, the deadline is going to be around Feburary 10th, just so I can try and get a few more people to test it. Thank you for asking!

5 Likes

I can complete it during tomorrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test this pattern and some others I saw on your instagram if they are still open!! I just followed you so I can message you!

6 Likes

I just followed you back, thank you for following me! :heart:

6 Likes

I would like to test this! I’ll reach out on Instagram too!

6 Likes

Okay, thank you so much!

5 Likes

I would love to test this and a Dino pattern! I’m planning on making a crochet Instagram soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d like to test if still available

4 Likes

Alright, thank you so much!

4 Likes

It is! Thank you!

2 Likes

A cute little friend! If you still need a tester for it or the Dino I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Both are still open! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d like to test please.

3 Likes

Alright! I will add you as a tester!

2 Likes

Is there a Dino to available? Can see what that one looks like?

3 Likes

I am working on posting the pattern on here later today, that will include a post about it. I also have posts with the dinosaurs I made on instagram.

3 Likes