TESTER CALL Panda Pattern (CLOSED)

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day! I need some testers for my crochet Panda pattern, I would recommend this for advanced beginners or intermediate since you need a small crochet hook. Feel free to mix up the colors with the panda also!

You’ll need:

• 2.75 mm crochet hook
  • Black, white, and pink acrylic yarn (or whatever colors you like)
  • Stitch markers
  • Safety eyes
  • Stuffing
  • Tapestry needle

The testing will begin July 25th and end August 8th. I will be accepting testers until August 1st, after the 1st I will no longer be accepting any testers. I would like to have at least 5 testers, but more are always welcomed! Depending on when you sign up, you will have 1-2 weeks to complete, which is plenty of time, it took me about 3 days to complete! I will send a private message with more details when you sign up! You must complete the testing on time, inform me of any mistakes/misspellings found in the pattern, and send me pictures of the finished Panda. If you want to test, please leave what skill level you are at (beginner, intermediate, advanced) all levels are accepted, I just want to see how the panda looks at different skill levels. Thank you to all those who want to help out :blush:

Want to name the Panda?

I still haven’t figured out a name for my panda :sweat_smile: if anyone has any ideas for names I would love to hear!!

11 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern! I think I’m an advanced crocheter (if not intermediate but I’m pretty sure I’m advanced :wink: ) I’ll think about names for your panda! :blush:

1 Like

Your Panda could be Pearl the Panda! Or Priscilla the Panda! :blush:

1 Like

Aww Pearl the Panda is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would LOVE to test this amazing pattern…i’m an intermediate crocheter and a name for the panda could be Patricia for a girl and Pablo for a boy.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from TESTER CALL Panda Pattern:

1 Like

Such cute names!! Thank you for the suggestions!! :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to test it out. I’d say I’m at an intermediate crochet level.

2 Likes

Thank you and welcome to Ribblr! I will send the pattern to you now, it should be found in your “My Patterns” section.

1 Like

Would love to test Peter the Panda out for you. I am an intermediate crocheted and love to make these little guys.

2 Likes

Peter the Panda is adorable too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll send you the pattern right away!

2 Likes

I would love to test the pattern!!

2 Likes

Great! I’ll send the pattern to you! Welcome to Ribblr!

2 Likes

I would love to crochet this panda, I would name him Peter the panda from Phineas and Ferb

2 Likes

I remember Peter the Panda from Phineas and Ferb!! :joy: I will send the pattern and a private message to you!

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to test this pattern!!

2 Likes

I just sent you the pattern, check your “My Patterns” section to access it :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I think this is so cute! I would love to test it if you don’t already have enough testers!

2 Likes

Thank you! I send the pattern to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like