*CLOSED* TESTER CALL! 'Preppy Diamond Jumper'!

We’re looking for a few testers to test a new Ribblr design, Preppy Diamond Jumper, which is a cool and preppy design with a color-work chart as well as written color-block instructions. You can easily personalize this pattern using our new automatic color highlighting which allows you to change the colored instructions with a single click.

Pattern: Preppy Diamond Jumper
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Yarn required: 400-600g DK/Light-worsted yarn (depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 8th April

If you are chosen, you will be gifted with this pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Comment below if you’re interested in testing this pattern.
:purple_heart:

26 Likes

I would love to test this pattern in the 3xl size. I have tested several sweater patterns too.

3 Likes

Hey, i wud luv to test this in size s/m.

3 Likes

I’d love to test this! I’ve only started crocheting in the last couple of months, so the chance to try out a clothing item rather than the amigirumi I’ve been doing would be great!

3 Likes

hi! i would love to test this pattern in a small/medium. i’ve been crocheting for over a year and would consider myself advanced beginner/intermediate :slight_smile: i’ve never tested a pattern but would love to!

3 Likes

Hello! It would be an honour to test this! Preferably in size M! I have tested several patterns before. I consider myself an advanced beginner! I hope to hear from you!

3 Likes

Hi! Happy to test for you :blush:
Would be an Xl or double xl

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern in a size L :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to test this jumper . small size would be good . Thank you .

3 Likes

ai would love testing this pattern!! I think I’m gonna go with classic black and white!:black_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

I would love to test this!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

i could test this in xs or s

2 Likes

Hi! It would really awesome if I get the opportunity to test this ! It’s really amazing and beautiful. I would like to test this in size M/L! I have not really tested any patterns before and I would be glad if this would be my first one. I’ve been crocheting for over a year now and I consider myself an intermediate! I have so many projects I’m proud of making. Looking forward to hearing from you :blush:

2 Likes

Hiiii!!! I would love to be given a chance to test this pattern and use bright colors!! (Like yellow, cyan, and blue!!) i would love to test out in sizes xs or s!! My ig acc is @ganciello

2 Likes

HI! Im from Mexico i will Love to test this pattern in size M- L​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I’d to love test! I can work up a xl or 2x size. I’ve been crocheting for many years and adore all things cozy!

2 Likes

Hi ! I would looooove to test this pattern in size S !

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test size S/M please! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love this Jumper, it’s amazing :heart_eyes: I’d be so honoured to have the opportunity to test it!!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I so desperately want a nice raglan sweater already, it’d be awesome if I could make it myself. I’d make it in a size XS, I consider myself an advanced beginner. :blush:

2 Likes