TESTER CALL: Preppy Diamond Vest (CLOSED)

We’re looking for a few testers to test a new Ribblr design, Preppy Diamond Vest, which is the short-sleeved V-neck version of the free pattern Preppy Diamond Jumper. This design has a color-work chart as well as written color-block instructions. You can easily personalize this pattern using our new automatic color highlighting which allows you to change the colored instructions with a single click.

Pattern: Preppy Diamond Vest
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Yarn required: 200-3500g DK/Light-worsted yarn (depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 8th May

If you are chosen, you will be gifted with this pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Comment below if you’re interested in testing this pattern.
:purple_heart:

UPDATE: testing now closed!

21 Likes

I’m interested I can make an Xl or 2Xl

2 Likes

I will Love to test this pattern! I can make in size S :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to test small-medium! My instagram is toomuchcrochets if you want to see prior work of mine.

2 Likes

I would love to test !! For my teenager size is large or if u need for plus sizes 2xl … thank you

2 Likes

I would love to test again for you! The jumper was a hit and now my other daughter loves this vest!

2 Likes

Hi there! Would love to test this pattern in either a small or medium. My instagram is @crochetwithcaroline for previous work.

2 Likes

I’d love to test the medium!

2 Likes

I’m interested in testing a small!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

i would love to test this pattern in xs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m interested, I could make a medium/large size :wink:

2 Likes

I’d love to test it in a medium size. it would also be my first time testing a pattern!!! so exciting… can’t wait tbh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am interested in maxing an xs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test this pattern in a XL or 1XL size please

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test a size s-m!
It’s a very lovely vest!

2 Likes

I’d love to test! Can make a large!

2 Likes

Love to test this. Is prefer med but could do large. My insta is @stitchplease_to

2 Likes

I’m interested in testing this pattern! I can do a size M or L.

2 Likes

I’d love to test S/M!

2 Likes

Hello
I will really appreciate it if I can get the chance to test the pattern for medium to large size
Thank you please check my @inocrochet for more info on Instagram :slight_smile:

2 Likes