(CLOSED) TESTER CALL! 'Royal Frog Slippers'!

We’re looking for a few testers to test a new Ribblr design, Royal Frog Slippers, which are a super cute amigurumi style slippers! :frog:
It’s perfect for Spring and Summer as it is not too heavy. If you are an intermediate crocheter, or an advanced beginner, then this is just for you!
(No frogs were harmed in the making of this pattern :laughing:)

Pattern: Royal Frog Slippers
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: Kids-Adults
Materials required: 200g DK/Light-worsted yarn (Main color, a little bit of every other color), You’ll also need some cotton fabric, thick felt fabric and some craft supplies.
Time to complete testing: 30th May

If you are chosen, you will be gifted with this pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Comment below if you’re interested in testing this pattern.
:purple_heart:

18 Likes

I would love to be a tester for this pattern! :sparkles:

1 Like

These are so cute! I’d love to test this pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cute! I’d love to test. Would it be alright to do it in a non-frog color if I can’t find the right shade?

1 Like

Hi, i am interesting to do test pattern of royal frog slippers!!

1 Like

Hi!
I am in absolute LOVE with these slippers and would definitely enjoy testing them!!

1 Like

Omg yes :heart_eyes: I‘d love to test the pattern! :blush: And then I can give them to my grandma, she LOVES frogs! :grin:

1 Like

Omg I would love to test this pattern!!:heart::frog: I would have no problem keeping track of my progress, but is there a time limit within it should be completed? Also is there a recommended yarn brand or can you use whatever you want?
I hope to be chosen!!:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @lavenderrosebyesme @AbbeyVA @soaveannie @sophiacrochets1 @crochetlover2003

Welcome to Ribblr! Please check your private messages for more info :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@SnoolWool and @LoftyCastleCrafts - thanks for applying! Please check your private messages :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are still in need of testers I would love to test these slippers I am an Intermediate/Advanced crocheter. I also knit and sew as well.

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test these out

2 Likes

@CraftySharleen and @Kreeturefeature - please check your private messages :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to!! I love amigurumi and frogs

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Please check your private messages :slight_smile: @gracieoohlala

1 Like

Omg yessss I would love to try these!

2 Likes

I would really like to test your frog slipper pattern

2 Likes

@BarbieCakes @SkyeCrochet
Please check your private messages! :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes!! I’d love to test the pattern

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Please check your private messages :slight_smile:

1 Like