tester call: skater kuromi [crochet]

So cool!! I’d love to test it with black and pink acrylic! Pdf would work for me. Good luck with testing!!

3 Likes

I’d love to test! I prefer PDF, as I’d be able to view it offline. I have lavender, black, and white acrylic worsted yarn, and use either a 4.25mm or 4.75mm hook. I might not be able to make the little skull, since I don’t have any felt.
I always have a Ribblr tab open, I would see any notifications! I would frequently update you with my work ;D I am comfortable sharing an email & being in a group chat on Ribblr. I understand the US terminology and am at an intermediate skill level!!
Thanks for reading <3

3 Likes

Aaaaaa omg its so cutee!!! I would love to test but i dont have any yarn :')

3 Likes

when ru picking testers girlie

3 Likes

on saturday lol

3 Likes

hi!! i would love to test! js to make sure i got this right, i will use white, purple and black yarn, and i would use the ribblr pattern :).

2 Likes

Hey!!! I would love to test this! I would use 4 ply yarn. Would keep the black and white same but use pink instead of purple!

Would love to test the pdf version!!

2 Likes

I would love to test! I’ve done many sanrio projects before. I would use plush yarn and I would use the ribblr version

2 Likes

I’d love to test! I unfortunately don’t know how to use a finished journal but I can dm any pictures of the plushes I have made or dm on my insta under piglet.panda :heart::heart: kuromi is my everything and this would be awesomesauce to make :notes: I would use velvet yarn or any sort of plush yarn

2 Likes

I would like to test! I have already tested before and I would like to use the pattern in ribblr, I would use acrylic yarn
It’s very cute :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I would love to test out this pattern, it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you’re still taking testers I’m fine with either the PDF or ribblr format

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.