TESTER CALL!!! Sprouty The cow (CLOSED!)

Hello again. I’m looking for 3-5 testers for my Sprouty The Cow crochet pattern… You will have to finish the pattern within a week I can stretch the due date it if needed. Be sure to message me if you have any problems. I can’t wait to see all of the Sprouties and I would love if someone made a really, really CHONKY Sprouty.
sprouty 2
sprouty.

Ps. I will be taking more pictures so I will be updating this soon with more pictures. :blush:

35 Likes

Ahh omg he’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to test!

7 Likes

Yess thank you so much, I’ll send the pattern right away.

6 Likes

I’d love to test! This pattern is so adorable omg

6 Likes

Awww tysm, I’ll send the pattern right away. :cow: :blush: :blush:

5 Likes

SO adorable; wish I could test, but don’t have the time atm. I can’t wait to see all the cows, though! Will def be adding to my wishlist once it drops!

7 Likes

awww thank you so much and thank you for all your support. :blush: :blush:

6 Likes

I adore this little guy!! I’d love to test him out!!

6 Likes

I would love to test! I do have some different blanket yarns that I could make a chunky one with, but they aren’t cow colored

6 Likes

If you still need testers I would love to test

6 Likes

If you still need testers I would love to test

5 Likes

Hey! I don’t want to be rude, but this looks heavily inspired by @cowely.crochet on Instagram. I don’t want to blame you for anything, and sometimes this happens when some accidentally makes something similar to someone else’s pattern, but when I saw this it just reminded me of that pattern.

8 Likes

Aww thanks. I’ll send him right away.

4 Likes

yeh sure I’ll send the pattern right away.

4 Likes

Yeh sure I’ll send the pattern right away.

5 Likes

yeh sure i’ll send the pattern right away.

6 Likes

I did use lots of other cow patterns for inspo but I really liked how the legs wear sewn and all other ways looked really weird so I decided to sew it like that.

6 Likes

If you still need testers I would love to

6 Likes

alright, thanks!

5 Likes

yeh sure totally

7 Likes